Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your purchases and use of products available through the pppear.com. The pppear.com is an online store operated by Pepper Pear Institute.
By accessing or using the Service, establishing membership on the pppear.com, or purchasing or using products through pppear.com, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms (the ”Agreement”) as follows:
Terms & conditions can be change in the time that can’t be determined. User have to following every changes which is part from the terms and bound by the following conditions without exception.
Goods & Services
Pepper Pear Institute attempts to provide accurate descriptions of products and services on the pppear.com. Pepper Pear Institute does not warrant, however, that the descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Pepper Pear Institute attempts to reproduce the most accurate colors and dimension as true to life as possible. But due to the nature of the printing and screen display process, the colors and dimension of a product sometimes may vary slightly from the color chart or the original product. If a product or service offered on the pppear.com is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the item, as specified in these Terms of Service.
Please note that upon placing an order, a receipt is automatically emailed confirming the purchase intent. This receipt does not constitute a contract, and orders may be canceled at any time due to insufficient stock, inability to authorize a credit card, suspicion of fraudulent intent, discovery of an incorrect item price, or any other reason, as we see fit. Please further note that Pepper Pear Institute shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged and your order is canceled, Pepper Pear Institute shall issue a return to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. Pepper Pear Institute cannot guarantee that all items included in the shop are in stock at the time of your order. If an item is unavailable you will be notified by the Pepper Pear Institute customer service team in a timely manner. Pepper Pear Institute reserves the right to amend content of the site at any time. Pepper Pear Institute will always strive to keep all of the information on the site as accurate as possible, including images and pricing, but errors can occur. Pepper Pear Institute reserves the right to cancel any order prior to sending it out should we find an error in pricing.
Bank transfer has to make a payment confirmation by choose one of these methods:
- Fill the confirmation form on “Payment Confirmation” menu.
- E-mail us at email@example.com by entering Name, Phone number, Order number, Total payment, Bank transfer.
- Line, Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram on +6287824949221
- Telephone on +6287824949221
Currency that we use for the payment on this website is Rupiah (IDR). (Every order will calculate by IDR).
Every transaction due in 1x24 hours
Customers required to complete the payment and if the payment transaction has success, we will send the payment receipt via e-mail to the buyer e-mail address within maximum 1 day after the payment already processed.
Pepper Pear Institute has selected DOKU (Online Payment Provider) to operate and secure online card payments.
- The validity of the payments is verified by DOKU. Payment cards can be declined for some reasons such as: stolen or blocked card, credit limit reached, incorrect details entered.
- Pepper Pear Institute shall not be held responsible in the event an online card payment is declined by DOKU for any reason whatsoever.
- Pepper Pear Institute shall not be held responsible in case of dispute about any payment. Nevertheless, in such a situation Pepper Pear Institute will assist both parties (Customer & DOKU) to settle it by providing necessary supporting document and information.
- Invoice is a legal payment evidence and order and is the order reference.
- You required to save the invoice for every purchase which can be used for after purchased.
Refund & Cancelation Policy
All sales and promotional items are not eligible for exchange or returns unless a damaged item was sent.
Normal priced items are not entitled to an exchange. Item has to be returned to us for inspection and a store credit will be issued. You may then purchase the correct item with the store credit.
Our policy regarding shipping, which may change from time to time, is located at the http://www.pppear.com/help/shipping-policy.
Our policy regarding shipping, which may change from time to time, is located at the https://pppear.com/legal/privacy-policy.